How to Consign
Consignment shopping is a great way to save money and recycle. Our inventory changes daily because each day we accept hundreds of new items from different people. What you see in our store one day will be different than what you see the next. You can visit us every day or every week and expect to find fantastic bargains on designer label clothing items or accessories.
Monday - Friday - walk in with 25 items or fewer from 11 am - 7 pm. Items need to be clean, pressed and on hangers.
Saturday or Sunday - please call for an appointment. Walk-ins will not be accepted Saturday or Sunday.
- We accept designer, better department and specialty store women's, men's and kid's clothing and accessories. We consign all women's and men's sizes and kid's sizes 2T and up. We accept home accents and furniture at most of our locations.
- Fur Season is October 15th through January 15th. Furs must be in excellent condition and less than 5 years old.*
- Items that are discovered to be damaged or flawed after initial inspection and acceptance will be sold at a discount or donated to charity. Please note that we do not contact you in the event that this occurs. Turn Style reserves the right to discount merchandise during sales events.
- If you are shipping your consignment items please enclose your name, address and phone number in each box.
- Bring in your like-new current (2-3 seasons or newer) designer labels, better department, or specialty store clothing freshly cleaned, pressed and on hangers. Items must be in perfect condition (no missing buttons, home items need to be dust free and in perfect condition no damage, etc.).
- When your items sell, you will receive 45% or 55% of the selling price. Prices will be determined by Store Associates. You will receive 45% of the selling price if you choose to be paid by check and your check may picked up at store of consignment. You will receive 55% of the selling price if you choose store credit, which will be credited to your account. Any item(s) which sell for $200.00 or more will automatically credit your account 60% of the selling price
- Checks will be mailed to consignors who send a self addressed stamped envelope.
- Once you have dropped off your items at Turn Style, your job is done! You have 90 days to sell your clothing, accessories, shoes, or home furnishing items. Items unsold after 60 days will receive a 50% mark down. If you have not picked up unsold items by the end of the 90 day contract, they become the property of Turn Style.
* Please call store for more details regarding fur sales.
For more details on how to turn your unwanted home items into cash, print out our Consignment Form in PDF format.
If you are new to Turn Style and require additional information, please call one of our consignment stores.