Turn your unwanted items into cash!
Print out our consignment form in PDF format.
Turn Style Consignment Store FAQs
Do you have questions about how to consign your gently used fashions or home goods? We have answers. Browse our consignment FAQs for commonly asked questions. If there’s anything we haven’t answered, contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- How do I consign my gently used items?
Bring your like-new clothing, accessories, or home goods into your local Turn Style location, and our store associates will determine which items you can consign. The clothing items must be clean, pressed, and on hangers to be accepted.
- What about the items you won’t take?
If you want to leave those items with us, we will donate them to charity.
- Can I ship items to you? Yes! If you are shipping your items, please enclose your name, address, and phone number in each box you ship.
- Do you provide pick-up or drop-off services? Yes! The pick-up and delivery fee beings at $60.00 and is determined by the distance, size, and number of consignment items. For more details click here!
- Why are some items accepted while others are not?
Turn Style accepts items designer labels, better department, and specialty store brands that are in good condition and are saleable. We do not accept items that are older than 3 seasons (or 5 years for furs).If you bring in an item that you see currently hanging on our racks and we do not accept it, that is because these items have not been selling. We accept items according to trend and sale patterns – there really is a method to our madness. If you have any additional questions about the items we accept, see our terms page, or contact your local Turn Style Consignment Store.
The (Turn)STYLE Blog
From home décor tips to edgy outfit ideas, you’ll find fun, creative fashion inspiration on the Turn Style blog!View Our Blog
Get spectacular style tips and stay up-to-date on the latest seasonal fashion trends sent to your inbox every week.